Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Watts of Occasions Thank You Tags

Good morning! I want to share another fun Watts of Occasions project with you today. It seems to be my "go to" stamp set lately! I used it to make some thank you tags last month for everyone who participated in my ribbon and paper share. 

There are many different ways you can color this stamp. Here, I chose to use an Aquapainter and Daffodil Delight ink. I made sure to make the color darker on the bottom and go lighter as I went to the top of the bulb. You could also use a marker, a blender pen, you could stamp on colored paper and cut the light bulb out. Lot's of choices! 

I actually stamped it on Shimmer White Cardstock and cut it out with a Stitched Circle Framelit. I then mounted it on a Daffodil Delight Scalloped Circle. I stapled them on to a package of twine which I threw in s a thank you gift. Lastly, I added a twine bow! I really enjoy making thank you tags. They are faster than cards and still look just as cute. You can see the Watts of Occasions stamp set here and don't forget- I am offering the Watts of Occasions class to go as well! 

Watts of Occasions Class to Go
Deadline to Register: July 22nd

If you order a minimum of $50 online here between July 4th and July 20th, make sure to use Hostess Code 42QEQYK3! I will send you five free handmade cards and a surprise brand new embellishment when I get back! Plus, you will receive a $5 coupon from Stampin' Up to use in August AND the July Tutorial Bundle! Wow!! That's a lot of FREE things!! 

Coffee Break Class to Go
Deadline to Register: July 28th



      
 
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment