Monday, August 7, 2017

You Move Me

Good morning everyone!
 I had a quick minute to play with the You Move Me Bundle recently and I wanted to hare with you what I came up with. When you first see this set in the catalog, it doesn't really stand out.
It doesn't really make sense.
It doesn't really show you how amazing it is! 

It's actually quite magical! It creates a moving image! There is really no way to show you how it works with out a video, and unfortunately, I didn't have time to make one. (See below!) 

As you pull it out of the pocket the butterfly flutters!! It's so amazing! For this card, I paired with with the Petal Garden DSP. I love the colors in the Paper!! I also used the Circle tab punch to create a little pull tab. 


Because I didn't have time to make a video, I am going to share the official Stampin' Up video. Hopefully, you can see how amazing this bundle is! 







Bike Ride Fancy Cards Class to Go

Kick off the Seasons with Ronda and Erica Classes to Go

August All Star Tutorial Bundle
Free with a $50 order, or you can purchase just the PDF of TWELVE tutorials. 

      
 
SaveSave
SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! I had no idea! I send to be a demo...so many great products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops...that is I used to be a demo...

    ReplyDelete